TGCO is fully committed to adhering to the government guidelines whilst working in your home.
I am also excited to announce that I will be offering a virtual organising / decluttering service from mid June 2020. Please check the services tab for more details.
Working in clients homes
It is important to note that all clients take into consideration their personal circumstances and environment before booking in a slot with TGCO. If you are vulnerable or live with anyone who is flagged as high risk then we cannot visit your home for the time being, however we can assist you by offering you our virtual service. Your Heath and safety is Important to us therefore, we want to minimise any potential risk for us all.
- Travel will be by car only.
- I will arrive at your home in clean gloves, a face mask and sanitised hands. I am happy to wash my hands as soon as I walked inside your home for added reassurance. Please note, regular hand washing will take place during the session.
- Please test your temperature on the day of the session. I will also share my own result too.
- I will practice social distancing where possible (stay 2 metres apart)
- If you or a member of your household feels unwell you must cancel/rearrange a session.
- I will bring my own drink & food as required and will eat lunch inside my car.
- I will bring my own cleaning products, tools and vacuum on each session.
- I will ensure at the end of each session my hands are washed and will avoid touching door handles on the way out.
- Any personal waste such as discarded gloves and masks will be taken away by myself.